Environmental survey can forecast changes of natural and technical systems during construction, operation and abandonment of the built facilities.
- finding spots of hazardous geological and groundwater processes;
- evaluation of current environmental status in general, and its components in particular; assessment of environment resistance to technogenic impact and its ability for recovering;
- hydrochemical investigation to find pollution degree of surface water;
- data acquisition and processing on soil and undergoing processes therein, soil degradation assessment, study of natural and technogenic characteristics of the area, the conditions of its practical and social use;
- chemical laboratory tests of air, soil and water pollution;
- wildlife study;
- radiation study in the area and environmental impact assessment;
- medical, biological, sanitary and social studies;
- environmental hazard assessment;
- recommendations to avoid adverse environmental effect of facilities construction and operation;
- justification of compensatory measures for environment rehabilitation;
- environmental monitoring proposals.