Recipe for success of any company is its ability to keep up with the times. For this purpose it is necessary to upgrade technologies and develop personnel on an on-going basis. The most evident indicators of manpower quality are education level and work experience. Expenses for corporate training of manpower are long-range investments in human resources. All employees of the Institute have possibilities for promotion and professional development. Personnel development is supported by the following principles:
- development system integrity, continuity of personnel development types and forms;
- advanced training (continuous monitoring of personnel training level, actual knowledge and due competence, as well as periodic updating of duty instructions for personnel development);
- look-ahead training and development based on forecast of R&D and Company development trends;
- flexibility of various development forms, specific form use at certain development phase;
- self-actualization (self-reliance, self-control, affecting on implementation methods);
- self-development (capability and possibility). Development of personnel is the most important component of Company policy.