In 2015, Zarubezhneft jointly with PetroVeiser LLC developed software package for drilling control information system.
This software package is for obligatory apply at Zarubezhneft affiliates. Starting from 2015, Giprovostokneft Institute began implementing this system by entering design information on Rusvietpetro and Orenburgnefteotdacha wells under construction (up to 10 wells drilled at the same time)
Well site construction engineering by applying drilling control information system
Application of drilling control information system at Giprovostokneft allows completing following tasks:
- Forming data base of design solutions on well site construction engineering for drilling;
- Analyzing actual data in drilling;
- Addressing promptly daily reports to keep track of adhering to design programs on well drilling;
- Disclosing promptly any complications appearing while well drilling, jointly with client’s and contractor’s services finding out reasons for complication appearing, working out recommendations for their elimination and follow-up well drilling;
- Making decisions without delay in the process of well drilling to improve technical and economic performance;
- Updating design documentation to optimize oil field developments;
- Compiling report based on well site construction engineering by issuing recommendations to improve design solutions and optimize expenses for drilling.